- 4th year Physics course, started in 2006. Dr Kapanidis delivers the "Gene storage, maintenance and expression" module (8 lectures).
- A 3rd year Physics course that introduces students to experimental Biophysics. The three experiments involve application of light microscopy, optical tweezers and atomic force microscopy to biological molecules, cells and organisms.
Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) modules
- module in Life Sciences Interface
- lectures in Systems Biology
- lectures in Synthetic Biology
- lectures in Biomedical Imaging
Lecturer in the 4th-year Oxford Biochemistry option in Bionanotechnology (Hillary term; coordinator: Prof A. Watts)